Ok well thanks to Joanne at http://www.ukbabyshows.co.uk/ tagging me in her & Things You Don’t Know About Me blog http://blog.babylovesshopping.co.uk/?p=124 I suppose I now have to reveal 7 Things You don’t Know About Me. I think I’m going to struggle to think of 7.
- I have 4 children, 1 boy and 3 girls. All were born by c-section but that’s another blog. There is a 16-year gap between baby #2 and baby #3 though.
- I hate clowns. This is from watching the film version of Stephen King’s It. They scare me and I can’t stand to watch them. I won’t take my kids to the circus in case there are clowns there.
- I met my husband on a sort of blind date after going out with a friend to “hold her hand” and asked her date to bring someone along. We’ve been together 13 years, married for 6 1/2yrs and have 2 children.
- I once took the nursing entry exam because I wanted to be a midwife. I passed but couldn’t have lived on the £4k a year they were paying student nurses. Now I want to be a breastfeeding counsellor. I’m part way there having just trained as a breastfeeding peer support worker.
- While we were on honeymoon in Thailand, I went white-water rafting. Despite the fact that I have a fear of getting water in my face oh and ripping half my toe nail off I absolutely loved it, especially when we saw the wild elephants.
- I lost my granddad on 08/09/10 - can’t forget that date can I. He was 95 and still very active and happily driving his car. I miss him terribly and think about him every day. These pictures were taken just a few days before he died.
- I am related to Lord Byron (the poet). We are directly descended and I suppose this answers a few questions about my personality. We are allowed to use his coat of arms but that’s about all that’s left of his estate after he squandered all his money on drugs and young boys. Maybe I'd best keep quiet about that though, lol.